Charlotte

Hello, my name is Charlotte. I study social work at the University of Chile because I am interested in the social welfare of people. In my opinion, the main object of study in social work are people and how are their interactions to generate a public policy. In addition, people who wish to study social work must possess characteristics of knowing how to listen, observing and understanding the social interactions of different epistemologies. On the other hand, the most interesting topic is the reading of philosophical authors and different ethical positions. In addition, the most difficult subject of the curriculum has been to work on the site, as it is necessary to make observations until dawn. Three instruments I need for my professional training are a tape recorder, paper and pencil because it helps me make observations. Finally, personally, I believe that professional social work must be able to respond to the social problems of the current context

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts